Are you SENIOR PLC Programmer? And looking for new challenges?
IT8 is your opportunity because we are looking for you!! Send us your profile.
The mission of a SENIOR PLC Programmer is the programation, design and development of software for industrial environments, know and work with standards of different clients (VW, Gestamp, FORD …) because our specilization are automated production lines in the automotive sector .
Among the most common functions, start-up of the installations, debugging of programming failures, Programming and configuration of data visualization screens (HMI), capacity to detect possible electrical or design problems in the facilities and provide proposals to solve them. Perform management functions and report the status of the project to the direct superior following the protocols of the company.
- Advanced level PLC programming.
- Advanced level PLC Safety programming.
- Programming and configuration of advanced level display panels (HMI).
- Advanced level industrial network configuration.
- Interpretation of electrical diagrams.
- Configuration of industrial drives.
- ROCKWELL: RS Logic, Factory talk-view, RS Links
- SIEMENS: step 7, Wincc flexible, Pilz, TIA Portal.
- PILZ: WinPro.
- Adaptability to change.
- Analysis and solution of technical problems.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Caring for and ensuring safety in PRL.
- Geographical mobility.
- Eng. Degree electronics.
- Eng. Degree electricity.
- Eng. Degree telecommunications.
- Higher robotic training cycle and industrial automation.
- Master Design, Installation and Maintenance of Industrial Automation Systems or similar.
- 3 years of experience in the automation industry.
- Knowledge of the main standards and OEM specifications.